What jeans are you wearing today ?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Alexlutov, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend I'll Lock Up

The skinny, by Tom Tailor Denim.

Not bad, for an 35 yo.;)

Attached Files:

2. Carlos840

Carlos840 Call Me a Cab

Dude, if you carry on this thread is going to en up being rated R...

SinSir, ton312, El Marro and 7 others like this.
  3. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

I have honestly tried doing something about my jeans game but I just... Don't care. I'm back to wearing my crummy Jack & Jones jeans. I have failed. ;_;

tropicalbob and Trenchfriend like this.
  4. Zeltbahn

Zeltbahn Familiar Face

Warehouse Co. Duck Digger 1947 model. High rise and straight fit with a very slight taper so it's basically Warehouses take on Levi's 501 cut from 1947.
    20200218_173731.jpg 20200218_173741.jpg

5. navetsea

navetsea My Mail is Forwarded Here

do it :) and share the picture and story, I'm still waiting for a local jeans company in my country to do a 30oz+ without colored weft

dubpynchon likes this.
  6. Edward

Edward Bartender

Interestin.g They look narrower than I'd have assumed for that period, though not massively more so than my 13MWZ Wranglers, which are also made to the original 1947 pattern.

7. Zeltbahn

Zeltbahn Familiar Face

That's exactly what I thought too, the fit looks quite modern for jeans that came out in 1947 (but that's what they keep saying about the Levi's 1947 fit). In the picture they look narrower than they really are though. I compared the measurements to Levi's Vintage Clothing 501 1947 and they are pretty much the same. These have 8.25" leg opening, so it's not that much tapered actually.

Edward likes this.
  8. Edward

Edward Bartender

I remember back in my drainpipe days where the idea of wearing anything wider than a 16" hem seemed preposterous - now it's the exact opposite. How we all change as we age!

Zeltbahn likes this.
  9. navetsea

still with tag but the right leg already twisting to your shoe lace, at 1st glimpse I thought the arc looks very busy, but then I realize it is just levi's + mirrored levi's, very easy to mod for someone with thread ripper. :D

Today 24oz indigoxindigo indonesian BMU brand
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Those rings on the belt loops just my own gaudy addons to hang the pants and hook keys:D hope they soon tarnish dark and less eye poking don't blame on the brand.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  10. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend I'll Lock Up

I have no smartphone. So, always using DSLR. :D

11. casechopper

casechopper My Mail is Forwarded Here

Uniqlo U Wide fit tapered jeans
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Appears you may need a skinnier jean now with the weight loss. Looking good. Congrats

13. casechopper

Thanks. These are actually a new pair that fit great in the waist. They're just a looser fit in general by design. I picked them up on clearance for $10 to hold me over until I'm sure what my final weight will be. These are size 33's and all of my old pants are 38's.

14. navetsea

That is huge waist size drop, congrats

casechopper likes this.
  15. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

Wrangler dad jeans (relaxed boot-cut)
    B1C8942A-59E9-4423-A4A7-661F660A4248.jpeg

16. Will Zach

Will Zach A-List Customer

I went on a slub spree recently. Got Oni Denim ONI-369 KASE at 16-oz, Naked&Famous Summer Breeze Slub at 10-oz, and Brave Star Slubnoxious at 20-oz from FL's own @John D Maccarter, below. All slubby and knotty. Thanks John, very happy with the fit, hopefully the pics confirm it.
    P1060203.JPG P1060204.JPG P1060201.JPG P1060199.JPG

17. Peacoat

Peacoat Bartender Staff Member Bartender

Congratulations on the weight loss. Are you lifting? I gained 30 lbs. due to a broken leg. It has been two years now, and I still haven't gotten it off. Probably need to start back lifting.

18. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

No pics but I’m wearing the unbranded brand 14.5oz grey jeans today. Received them Friday and they looked silver so I threw them in the washing machine with some Rit Charcoal grey dye. Turned out good. The denim itself is limp and lifeless. Lately I struggle with anything under 21oz and as such my next jeans will be IH’s super black 21’s. Probably the bootcut as I find the straight too roomy in the ass and thigh and their bootcut isn’t really a boot cut at all, just more fitted from the knee up.

navetsea likes this.
  19. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

I picked up a pair of 1962 LVC 14oz jeans for £65 new on eBay. Very similar, I think, to the 54 cut. Good solid pair of jeans with mid-rise and a straight leg.

20. casechopper

No lifting. Just eating less and occasionally hitting a stationary bike I have for a half hour or so. Eating less is what's making the weight loss happen.

Phil Silv3rs and Carlos840 like this.