What jeans are you wearing today ?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Alexlutov, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Boyfriend/Dad/Middle-age Neighbor 90's cut jeans are still popular in women's fashion, same as most men's jeans are still Skinny/Slim fitting. That's all there is to it.

And I'm sorry @Trenchfriend but these are like... The most Ladies jeans that I've seen. Send these back.

Carlos840 likes this.
  2. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

yeAh,sorry @Trenchfriend these are very obviously womens’, and too “revealing” on you.

Carlos840 likes this.
  3. navetsea

navetsea My Mail is Forwarded Here

Even the fly is on women side, and see the front crotch seam is very round on women pants, while mens pants is more square on the front for obvious reason, even sonny crockett wont wear that.

4. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend I'll Lock Up

@navetsea
    Yep. But the fit itself is totally correct. It's size german 38/international "S". No difference to men's "S" feelable. Just good old simple 5-pocket-style.

And really nice thin, breathy summer cotton.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    navetsea likes this.
  5. Trenchfriend

Today, the "corrected" final version for summer. Polo in and out and my 2nd best belt, matching fine with the pants. :)

Conventions, aaah. Go ladies section, haha! :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 10:27 AM
  6. Fonzie

Fonzie Practically Family

I’m sorry to disagree mate and to be blunt: That looks all kinds of wrong unless you’re going for the gender-fluid kind of style.

ps: Nothing wrong with that choice, but it’s worth noting.

ChrisDW and Carlos840 like this.
  7. Will Zach

Will Zach A-List Customer

No room for balls in that cut. Reminds me of early Bee Gees videos - the pants on Barry were cringe-worthy.

Mil, Dav, navetsea and 2 others like this.
  8. MrProper

MrProper New in Town

To each his own, but there is an incredible variety of men's pants of this type. why should you switch to a female model that doesn't fit well?

9. Trenchfriend

Sometimes, there are various coloured Chinos in the german stores (yellow, cream, rose, red, etc.), in summer period. But very seldom classic 5-pocket styled pants. And none in turquoise or mint.

Shorts is a different story. They are available in many colours! But I don't want to buy another shorts.

10. Carlos840

Carlos840 Call Me a Cab

You have just invented the male camel toe!
    I'm sorry, but this to me looks like a man in ladies jeans, it's very obvious and looks very wrong.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 10:11 AM
    Mil, Tusche, handymike and 3 others like this.
  11. ChrisDW

ChrisDW New in Town

The ‘full frontal’ picture looks hilariously uncomfortable. You can practically tell your religion....

Not sure this look will catch on.

12. Carlos840

Carlos840 Call Me a Cab

I mean the back shot isn't less revealing, he could probable hold a credit card between his cheeks through the fabric!

Trenchfriend, North_Star and ChrisDW like this.
  13. Trenchfriend

Maybe looks uncomfortable, but isn't. No difference in feel to men's 5-pocket pants.

98% cotton/2% elasthane.

I wear sporty boxer briefs.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 10:22 AM
    ChrisDW likes this.
  14. ChrisDW

ChrisDW New in Town

I meant uncomfortable for everyone who has to see it....:D

El Marro, Mil, handymike and 6 others like this.
  15. MrProper

MrProper New in Town

the main thing is that you like it. fortunately we live in a free society. And there's no accounting for taste ;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 10:41 AM
    Trenchfriend and ChrisDW like this.
  16. Imuricecreamman

Imuricecreamman A-List Customer

Wore this pair a lot 12-15 years ago. Sadly tapered them. 503 buckleback loose. Love the cheesecloth label. Screenshot_20200215_113412_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20200215_113357_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20200215_113341_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20200215_113330_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

El Marro, Mich486, handymike and 3 others like this.
  17. navetsea

navetsea My Mail is Forwarded Here

Loosen the belt and sag it down a little at least. Looks very wrong and revealing on the front and back especially in pale color . And the zip fly flap is still on the women side too. Try ebay or aliexpress, this kind of pastel colors is quite popular in east asia countries for young men.

18. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Dude, no. It really isn't. If you like these, fine, but you've got everyone telling you these don't look good and that's putting it mildly. Comfortable or not, these pants look super wrong on you, bordering on creepy. I won't say anything else on the subject, wear them if you want but... For once, this isn't the matter of taste and people are really giving you a good advice here.

torfjord, Fonzie, navetsea and 2 others like this.
  19. Mich486

Mich486 Practically Family

The guy’s got balls... you can tell that without a doubt!! :D

20. Trenchfriend

Buddy, this is a compliment! :D

My daily 40 stairs down and up in my block just brought the success, haha. ;) Who needs sports??

Carlos840 likes this.