Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What jeans are you wearing today ?

Boyfriend/Dad/Middle-age Neighbor 90's cut jeans are still popular in women's fashion, same as most men's jeans are still Skinny/Slim fitting. That's all there is to it.

And I'm sorry @Trenchfriend but these are like... The most Ladies jeans that I've seen. Send these back.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Even the fly is on women side, and see the front crotch seam is very round on women pants, while mens pants is more square on the front for obvious reason, even sonny crockett wont wear that.

@navetsea
Yep. But the fit itself is totally correct. It's size german 38/international "S". No difference to men's "S" feelable. Just good old simple 5-pocket-style.

And really nice thin, breathy summer cotton.

Last edited:
Today, the "corrected" final version for summer. Polo in and out and my 2nd best belt, matching fine with the pants. :)

Conventions, aaah. Go ladies section, haha! :D

Attachments

• IMGP7637.JPG
    IMGP7637.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 454
  • IMGP7640.JPG
    IMGP7640.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 439
  • IMGP7642.JPG
    IMGP7642.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 461
  • IMGP7644.JPG
    IMGP7644.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 454
  • IMGP7645.JPG
    IMGP7645.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:

Fonzie

One Too Many
Today, the "corrected" final version for summer. Polo in and out and my 2nd best belt, matching fine with the pants. :)

Go ladies section! :D

I’m sorry to disagree mate and to be blunt: That looks all kinds of wrong unless you’re going for the gender-fluid kind of style.

ps: Nothing wrong with that choice, but it’s worth noting.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Conventions, aaah. Go ladies section! :D

To each his own, but there is an incredible variety of men's pants of this type. why should you switch to a female model that doesn't fit well?

To each his own, but there is an incredible variety of men's pants of this type. why should you switch to a female model that doesn't fit well?

Sometimes, there are various coloured Chinos in the german stores (yellow, cream, rose, red, etc.), in summer period. But very seldom classic 5-pocket styled pants. And none in turquoise or mint.

Shorts is a different story. They are available in many colours! But I don't want to buy another shorts.

ChrisDW

New in Town

Conventions, aaah. Go ladies section! :D
The ‘full frontal’ picture looks hilariously uncomfortable. You can practically tell your religion....

Not sure this look will catch on.

The ‘full frontal’ picture looks hilariously uncomfortable. You can practically tell your religion....

Not sure this look will catch on.

Maybe looks uncomfortable, but isn't. No difference in feel to men's 5-pocket pants.

98% cotton/2% elasthane.

I wear sporty boxer briefs.

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Loosen the belt and sag it down a little at least. Looks very wrong and revealing on the front and back especially in pale color . And the zip fly flap is still on the women side too. Try ebay or aliexpress, this kind of pastel colors is quite popular in east asia countries for young men.

@navetsea
Yep. But the fit itself is totally correct.

Dude, no. It really isn't. If you like these, fine, but you've got everyone telling you these don't look good and that's putting it mildly. Comfortable or not, these pants look super wrong on you, bordering on creepy. I won't say anything else on the subject, wear them if you want but... For once, this isn't the matter of taste and people are really giving you a good advice here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto