Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
The Cabin in the Woods - Had heard nothing but great things about this movie but it was terrible! The usual fare - teenagers heading to an isolated spot for a weekend of boozing and debauchery, girls dancing around in their underwear, some nudity, gore, who'll be next to get picked off, blah, blah, blah.

Why didn't I get Senna out instead?!!!!!!! :mad:

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
Super 8
E.T. meets Alien, meets Stand by Me.
Pretty awful really. Don't see it. 2 thumbs down. :(
Spielberg owes me for the time I spent watching this dog! :mad:

J.J. Abrams wrote and directed it and produced it so don't leave him out - Spielberg was just another producer on it. Pretty awful, yes.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Tale Spin. A forgettable 1939 movie, saved by some real footage of the Cleveland Air Race. Female race pilots competing for trophy and man. The women's, flying cloths were nice, and the leading man was a Navy Aviator, he wore an Aviator Green uniform with bullion wings. Why did our Navy do away with one of the best looking uniforms ever?

220px-Judge_Priest_Poster.jpg

Anita Louise:eyebrows:
images

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
I was watching "No Time For Sergeants" last night & heard a reference by Andy Griffin to
a Mo-mo- peg knife & was curious , what is it ? I would post in the "knife" section…but
those folks are real serious about their knives & I might get... ( dare I say it )... "cut off"…
!! :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran