Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Yeah, I know it should be over the on tv show thread, but we watched London Hospital from the BBC on the Amazon Prime. Set in 1906 to about 1908, with two short seasons made up of a tv movie, a mini-series, and a sort of extended mini-series. What medical science was like a hundred years ago, in a sort of Victorian ER. Good stuff.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Wow... Comics is right up there with bubblegum, baseball cards, roller skates and "Mister Softee" Ice Cream. Where you from Lower Slobovia? It was a rite of passage in my time.

Worf

Other then the ice cream, I did not do much of any of those. I did play Baseball, won a few trophies, back when you really won them. My problem was, I was corrupted by motorcycle magazines at a young age.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
'Freaks' (1932). I saw it last night at the British Film Institute. I've seen it plenty of times over the years, but this was the first time in the cinema since the 1980s. And my kids wanted to see it in a cinema.

It's still as powerful as ever.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
"Breakfast at Tiffany" on the Wallcast at the New World Symphony.

IMAG0010.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Cross of Lorraine" - Govt. ordered propaganda made during WWII. Stars Gene Kelley in a nice non-dancing role as former French Soldier turned into vengefull resistance fighter. Not the worst movie I've ever seen.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk