Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Downton Abbey, Episode 4 of Season Three. Thank goodness for Tunnelbear, which allows me to watch it on ITV's website, even though I live in the U.S. (And it's legal!)

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
"Call the Midwife". Pouring another teacup of wine and preparing for "Upstairs Downstairs".
If you catch the updated Upstairs Downstairs, the show resumes the story about 7 years after the original series period ended(1929?)
Jean Marsh reprises her role as Rose but now runs an agency for service staff. Unfortunately she looks a bit out of place as the series was made around 2010 meaning a 35 year gap and of course 'Rose' looks 35 years older. I guess the depression years were pretty hard on 'Rose'
When the original series was broadcast I was only a young teenager,my parents 'Made' me watch this program and to be honest it wasn't my thing, until!!!! I spotted the lovely Leslie Anne Down.
Johnny

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Bewitched. A few episodes from season 4.
What I really love is not so much the "witchcraft" but the clothing and the cars.
Today? 2 Camaro SS Convertibles....2 which now would be worth more than it cost to produce that episode. ;)

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Bewitched. A few episodes from season 4.
What I really love is not so much the "witchcraft" but the clothing and the cars.
Today? 2 Camaro SS Convertibles....2 which now would be worth more than it cost to produce that episode. ;)
Probably more then both the Darrin's made!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Probably more then both the Darrin's made!
Absolutely.
Here's a screen capture of the primary one in the last few episodes, with redline tires and wire hubcaps.
camaro.jpg

Also an image of a similar wagon Darren has apparently purchased, now that they have Tabitha.
chevelle.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran