Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I haven't watched Emergency in awhile, so I pulled that one out and watched an episode.
Even later in the series, it's still a good show.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" - This was one the later episodes after the show had completely jumped the shark. In its latter years the show was all bug eyed monsters and Sci Fi foolishness. In the beginning the show was quite watchable and interesting. All Irwin Allen shows wind up like that eventually.

Worf

Some Armageddon-like show The History Channel 2 more concerned with dinosaurs and their exit from the planet and how we could go than the Mayan drivel spewed by those looking for a quick buck.

Some Armageddon-like show The History Channel 2 more concerned with dinosaurs and their exit from the planet and how we could go than the Mayan drivel spewed by those looking for a quick buck.

You forgot this:

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Oh ... you mean on the Conspiracy Theory Channel? I mean... the History Channel?

Watching the latest Finding Bigfoot ... and worrying about the state of humanity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou