Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Kermez

A-List Customer
RE: True Blood

I'll probably stick with True Blood throughout, as I have read all the books so far, and I am interested in how they turn out on the "small screen". So far, pretty good.

Selentino

One of the Regulars
I'm feeling the new show fringe. I really like how every week We realize just how much of a mad scientist Walter was and still is and all the stuff he has hidden all over the city.

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
Mad Men last night...I found the comment made by Betty's Father regarding Don to be interesting-"You can't trust a man who has no people!" Perhaps a hint of things to come regarding Draper's mysterious past???

Kermez

A-List Customer
I watched Series One of Foyle's War on DVD.

For those of you who don't know about this show, I encourage you to follow the embeded links above and read up about it. A British detective series set during WWII, I've generally enjoyed it.

The episodes are around an hour-and-a-half, more like movies than a TV series (more like Columbo or the "double-episodes" of A Nero Wolfe Mystery, rather than the hour-long format of, say, Monk or Psych - all of which are my four all-time favorite TV show, btw).

I start Series Two tomorrow night. (I guess that'd be tonight, now wouldn't it?)

Kermez

A-List Customer
Foyle's War

Over the course of the series I have grown fond of it, as well.

Excellent characters, good stories, well written and acted.

Very nice wardrobes, too.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Charlie Jade. It took a while but now I find the Verse, Alphaverse, Betaverse, parallel worlds, and the link interesting in a dense sorta way.
Fringe probably had it's best episode this evening. It seems like Heroes meets Torchwood while on a date with MI-5 so far.
My Own Worst Enemy last evening was much better than I expected. Looks like it may be worth watching.
Anyone watching Sanctuary on the SciFi Channel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy