Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Seinfeld, not sure what episodes because I haven't turned on the DVR.
I set them to tape each night.

The Weather Channel...I hate to hear that.
Was Stephanie Abrams on?
I never hear a word she says when she's forecasting.
Don't know why...:eyebrows:

Stay safe Worf.
We got a slight icing in TN, but thankfully it wasn't too bad.
The South DOES NOT like Ice, snow is okay but not ice...

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
"We are NOT amused!"

As another round of Arctic Hell comes tear-assing my way. You sir... are NOT funny!

Worf

Cheer up Worf! We are suppose to hit 60 this week end. As you probably know, we get the weather first, like the snow a couple of days ago, and then, send it your way. So, maybe, the first of the week will be warm there!

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm back on track with my dear DCI Tom Barnaby and the Midsomer Murders:

83863646midsomer_128965c.jpg

"We are NOT amused!"

As another round of Arctic Hell comes tear-assing my way. You sir... are NOT funny!

Worf

Two quick thoughts:

My Dad, like many from his generation would watch the weather channel for hours . I'll flick it on and if it isn't giving me the forecast I want at that second, I'll just go to the Internet. I have no idea how he could watch it but he did (and in those days - he died nearly 25 years ago - the weather channel wasn't slick like today - no shows and fancy graphics or pulchritudinous forecasters - just boring weather maps and that odd scratchy speaker marine radio voice telling you the forecast).

Worf - another good turn of phrase "tear-assing" - right now, the storm is "tear-assing" its way through NYC, massively white outside my window.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Cheer up Worf! We are suppose to hit 60 this week end. As you probably know, we get the weather first, like the snow a couple of days ago, and then, send it your way. So, maybe, the first of the week will be warm there!

From your lips Stearman!. I don't mind the winter... really I don't but this one's been soooooo looooooong.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Two quick thoughts:

Worf - another good turn of phrase "tear-assing" - right now, the storm is "tear-assing" its way through NYC, massively white outside my window.

Same same here... only COLDER!!!! Get home safe buddy! I love it when my 12 minute commute turns into a 2 hour ordeal!

Worf

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Watching it in my neck of the woods is disappointing.
The tease of snow, but only cold air. :eusa_doh:
And now we have a forecast of sunny and 72 for Thursday.
In February?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats