Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

After dominating the first four rounds, T.J. Dillashaw continues to dominate in the fifth round before knocking out the the champion, Renan Barão. Barão had won thirty-two consecutive bouts over a nine year span since losing his first professional bout back in 2005. Team Alpha Male finally breaks the wall and wins a UFC title.
:D

It was a good fight. Dillashaw cracked him 'hard' throughout. Great fight. Poor old Henderson was tossed around for three rounds and lost by rear naked..sad. Lawler dominated and must be considered the number one contender now. Some good fights tonight..!!
HD

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Enjoying the new Penny Dreadful, but hey late 19th century period piece with Eva Green I'm an easy sell ;)

Also, enjoying catching up with Ripper Street and Game of Thrones. Not sure how I missed watching these earlier... but too busy with work lately...

It was a good fight. Dillashaw cracked him 'hard' throughout. Great fight. Poor old Henderson was tossed around for three rounds and lost by rear naked..sad. Lawler dominated and must be considered the number one contender now. Some good fights tonight..!!
HD

It was a bad fight for henderson to take; he is way past his prime and showing it more with each fight. Lawler should have got the belt the first time he fought Hendricks; hopefully, this time he'll get it.
:D

Lee Hutch

New in Town
I just added HBO to my cable package so that I can utilize HBOGO through the AppleTV. I started watching Boardwalk Empire yesterday. I am almost finished with Season 1. When it comes to a series, I like to watch it all at once over the course of a weekend or a series of weeknights. I am too impatient to wait a week for new episodes!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The World Wars. Very interesting, 30 years of conflict, starting in July 28, 1914 and ending on August 15, 1945. Over 100,000,000 people died in warfare in 31 years! And people say these are the worst days in history.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
The World Wars. Very interesting, 30 years of conflict, starting in July 28, 1914 and ending on August 15, 1945. Over 100,000,000 people died in warfare in 31 years! And people say these are the worst days in history.

Yes... I watched some of this. It was interesting. How different history might had been had Stalin not cozyed up to Adolph early on. Sigh...

Worf

I am watching that as well.
People who say that have no concept of history or hardship. They are just brainwashed dumbasses who spout what they hear on the news.
However, people today have become much less self reliant and their ability to think for themselves has dimished---that is much worse today than it ever has been......:doh:

Feraud

Bartender
Watched two episodes of Penny Dreadful. I've been looking forward to this since the previews.
It has everything I love in horror- the Victorian Era, gothic atmosphere, monsters, etc.
I want to like the show but am still not quite on board yet.. hoping things pick up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL