Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade... Goodness when did this thing become 2 hours of wall to wall ads, product placement, movie tie-ins and boy bands? Sheeya!!!!

Worf

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade... Goodness when did this thing become 2 hours of wall to wall ads, product placement, movie tie-ins and boy bands? Sheeya!!!!

Worf

I tried to watch that too, but like you said, ad after ad after ad. Even my kids got bored and gave it up. Sad.

Worf

+1 it's become all but unwatchable. We live about 15 minutes away from the parade and will sometimes walk over, but the on-and-off cold sleet / rain discouraged that today.

Currently watching the Lions - Bears game - Lions doing better than I thought they would.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Chicago at Detroit. Finally, a Thanksgiving that the Lions didn't ruin for me.

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!! I hear ya man. I hear ya. For once not the typical Detroit Thanksgiving Day Thrashing at the hands of "fill in the blank". If you could just get your Q.B. to play like that ALL the time you guy's would be golden.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Walking Dead was seriously sad. Snookums was crying like a baby child. Not me though... I'm too rough and tough... (yeah right). I lasted until Maggie saw Daryl carrying her.... then I suddenly found something in my eyes.

Worf

Walking Dead was seriously sad. Snookums was crying like a baby child. Not me though... I'm too rough and tough... (yeah right). I lasted until Maggie saw Daryl carrying her.... then I suddenly found something in my eyes.

Worf

Maggie's reaction actually made me laugh. I thought she was imitating the recent phenom:
http://youtu.be/SIaFtAKnqBU

:p The whole shock of Beth was something else.....

Feraud

Bartender
I was sorry to see Beth go. Her character was growing and had potential.
As for that overacting idiot Maggie, or as I like to call her Mrs. "I'll put anyone in danger and/or abandon them to find Glenn", she finally remembered she had a sister??
She's been acting like a spoiled brat since the fall of the prison. I wish it had been her on the receiving end of that bullet instead of Beth. At the very least Beth could sing, Maggie has no redeeming value.

I was sorry to see Beth go. Her character was growing and had potential.
As for that overacting idiot Maggie, or as I like to call her Mrs. "I'll put anyone in danger and/or abandon them to find Glenn", she finally remembered she had a sister??
She's been acting like a spoiled brat since the fall of the prison. I wish it had been her on the receiving end of that bullet instead of Beth. At the very least Beth could sing, Maggie has no redeeming value.

:rofl: Gee, tell us what you really think. lol lol

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Curse Of Oak Island. they were back on the Knights Templar again and through in the Freemasons for good measure. I know this is how it will end! [video=youtube;P84OKTUx6LY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P84OKTUx6LY[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred