Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

In a post apocalyptic world, you deal with it or end up dead. After society disappears then the weak don’t get Prozac---they get eaten. :p
You are right about the “priest” he is another wimp who needs to man up or he will end up dead too----and that would be fine by me. :p

I wouldn't call Tyrese a wimp, but I would say that post apocalyptic life had definitely beaten him down. He was a good man who was one of my favorite characters, but it was time for him to go. The preacher man is going to continue to cause more harm then good. He should have been zombie chow the day he allowed the church to be breached.
:D

I wouldn't call Tyrese a wimp, but I would say that post apocalyptic life had definitely beaten him down. He was a good man who was one of my favorite characters, but it was time for him to go. The preacher man is going to continue to cause more harm then good. He should have been zombie chow the day he allowed the church to be breached.
:D

What did the wall say? You'll Burn for this. :p

WarHorse

New in Town
As long as this thread is, I;m not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I'll throw it out there anyway. I just wandered across a TV show called "Copper" that shows on BBC America. It's a pretty interesting show that is based on the New York gangs as represented in the movie "Gangs of New York". I've just started a book on this period and it seems that they try and work a relatively historical representation into the series. It's good enough that I've watched about half a season inthe last two days.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
As much as I liked the Stooges, I have to admit it is a better show without them. The newest episode had me laughing out loud at two things. First, all of the gaffers tape and duct tape they used to hold that white car together. Second, the Hyneman doing a stereotypical southern accent??? :pound:

Jamie has been pretty funny this season!

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
As long as this thread is, I;m not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I'll throw it out there anyway. I just wandered across a TV show called "Copper" that shows on BBC America. It's a pretty interesting show that is based on the New York gangs as represented in the movie "Gangs of New York". I've just started a book on this period and it seems that they try and work a relatively historical representation into the series. It's good enough that I've watched about half a season inthe last two days.

You should try the search feature. It had a couple of threads of its own here when it first ran. Here's one:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?65631-New-BBC-America-show-quot-COPPER-quot

Personally, it didn't work for me at all. I didn't believe a single character or plot situation in it was true to that time/place, despite very good production values. (But I do like Gangs of New York a lot.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot