Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Shh ... I never cared for Happy Days. Don't tell anyone! ;)

fonzi.jpg

Mabel

New in Town
Tonight I saw an old episode of Night Court. I had forgotten that the main character, Judge Harry Stone, was a golden era enthusiast. He loved Mel Torme and hated modern music, had a glamour shot of Jean Harlow in his office, and loved forties fashions.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Scooby Doo Where Are You?
A Gaggle Of Galloping Ghosts.
Has most of the classic monsters in it, living in a castle.
Yeah all of them have the same plot of going somewhere and breaking down (or losing their way), leading to the discovery of a mystery.
And usually ending in and I'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!;)
Still love this show.

Scooby Doo Where Are You?
A Gaggle Of Galloping Ghosts.
Has most of the classic monsters in it, living in a castle.
Yeah all of them have the same plot of going somewhere and breaking down (or losing their way), leading to the discovery of a mystery.
And usually ending in and I'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!;)
Still love this show.

I'd love to know what costume store the bad guys on Scooby Doo got their masks. lol

cw3pa

A-List Customer
Foyle's War on DVD. If you like detective stories set in pre-Pearl Harbor Southern England around Hastings. Great period clothing and vehicles. Plenty of Spits and Irvins too.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Golden Globe Awards". I have a LOT more fun watching this show than the Oscars. My fave moment was Mel Gibson looking like a slack jawed, short bus reject during Jodi Foster's speech. The hosts were funny and the timing perfect.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot