Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

rjb1

Practically Family
Once upon a time I noticed that "Dances With Wolves" was showing on "Lifetime". If that doesn't prove that it's a terrible Western, nothing does.

Once upon a time I noticed that "Dances With Wolves" was showing on "Lifetime". If that doesn't prove that it's a terrible Western, nothing does.

With what Lifetime is advertising nowadays it might be Dances in Heels or Dances with Whores. No more The Burning Bed although there might a new take on that old Lifetime classic.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Those were both great. Be aware women just don't get it. :p
My wife does and she's a....hey wait a minute! :D
The Three Stooges DVD's are hers, and they are in HD so you can see much more of the background, writing on items, etc.
We like the Stooges, but often times we'll look around them to the background to see houses, cars, people, etc.
It's a rare glimpse into daily life in that area during the 30's.
Very interesting to us.

My wife does and she's a....hey wait a minute! :D
The Three Stooges DVD's are hers, and they are in HD so you can see much more of the background, writing on items, etc.
We like the Stooges, but often times we'll look around them to the background to see houses, cars, people, etc.
It's a rare glimpse into daily life in that area during the 30's.
Very interesting to us.
I didn't say all women just women in general. :p Does she and her friends come over and watch them together like guys do? :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
No knitting parties here.
In fact we rarely have guests over despite having the room to do so.
Too many people during the day, and it's much quieter here.
Plus I don't have to share my PS3 controller with anyone. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran