Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
Sounds like you are headed in the right direction, congratulations. :eusa_clap

Almond flour pancakes with blueberries, 3 strips of bacon, and bold coffee to counteract the sweetness of honey on the pancakes.
The pancakes had 2 eggs in them, so plenty of protein for my 2hrs in the yard.

Your breakfasts sound good. I haven't worked with almond flour yet; only coconut flour.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Your breakfasts sound good. I haven't worked with almond flour yet; only coconut flour.

Yea they are, but some are more labor intensive than I care to go through that early in the day. :D
Usually I fry 2-3 eggs on medium heat, while I go shave, to save time.
Double fiber toast some days, low carb wrap with sausage/bacon crumbles on other days.

green papaya

One Too Many
this morning I had a left over piece of fried fish from the Hawaiian bbq take out and made a sandwich and put tartar sauce on it with some bread and one left over egg roll.

So far, just coffee. I'm not really hungry. It's strange how I sometimes wake up not hungry at all and other times I'm famished.
I rarely wake up famished. In fact, most mornings I wake up feeling like I could hurl. I enjoy weekends, when I can get up and leisurely have some coffee, then eat when I'm ready. During the week I feel pressured to eat when I have the chance because I know if I don't, I'll feel like complete **** by lunch.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
We get up at 6 to leave by 6:30 to take Hubby to work, but Lily and I don't eat until 8. I try and keep her on a regular eating schedule so she doesn't eat breakfast at 7, want a snack at 8:30, and be ready for lunch at 10. That's a loooooong time until dinner if we do that. By 8 I'm hungry, and if you asked her, she'd tell you she's starving!

Banana and blueberry oatmeal this morning (banana flavored with fresh blueberries added at the end).

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
2 strips of bacon, 2 eggs, and 1 piece of toast.
Black coffee, in fact I kept the coffee going every hour on the hour until 3pm.
Took till noon before I started feeling them. :coffee:

Hercule

Practically Family
Tastes like summertime! I hope the tomato was vine ripe from your own backyard, or at least one nearby.

Unfortunately, it wasn't. It was a store bought tomato that showed signs of starting on it's way to being squishy, and i wanted to use it before it headed too far in that direction. Tasted great nonetheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara