Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
This all sounds great. Yesterday I started the day with my weekly sourdough biscuits, and green chili, sausage, and onion gravy, with coffee...all cooked over a wood fire. dh66, this week I remembered the whiskey! This morning was a what's in the fridge kind of morning. My four month old son woke up every two hours last night, from 9 pm to 9 am. So, at about 10 am I made my way into the kitchen, put on the Moka pot, and fried up some farm fresh eggs, andouille sausage, and rice. Not glamorous, but delicious all the same.

This all sounds great. Yesterday I started the day with my weekly sourdough biscuits, and green chili, sausage, and onion gravy, with coffee...all cooked over a wood fire. dh66, this week I remembered the whiskey! This morning was a what's in the fridge kind of morning. My four month old son woke up every two hours last night, from 9 pm to 9 am. So, at about 10 am I made my way into the kitchen, put on the Moka pot, and fried up some farm fresh eggs, andouille sausage, and rice. Not glamorous, but delicious all the same.
That all sounds great...except for the lack of sleep. I miss the days when my kids were little bitty, but not the nights.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points