Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Same here. Years ago a few co-workers once gave me a good-natured hard time about ordering a cheeseburger from the morning break truck. "You can't eat something like that for breakfast!" My response was, "Why not? My stomach doesn't know what time of day it is." :D

What, were you the gent sitting at the next table? That's exactly what I washed it down with! Years ago I discovered beer and greasy foods don't coexist well in my stomach, and since I wanted to retain the meal...well, you get the idea. [huh]
I can see that.
No my pancakes were not made from cauliflower.
They were made from ground almonds.
More protein than carbs, which IMHO is better for you.
If I had blueberries in the fridge, I would have had blueberry pancakes. :D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee, Vivaldi's Violin Concerti in D Major, Op. 8, No. 11; and Existential Hero; Albert Camus,
Smithsonian October 2013.:coffee:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee, omelet, Schubert's Standchen, and The Tell-Tale Artist; Edgar Allan Poe turns 200 by Brooke Allen;
The Standard, September 28, 2009. :coffee:

Last edited:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee, Artie Shaw's Begin the Beguine, and Joyce Carol Oates' review of Rebecca Mead's My Life in Middlemarch,
New York Times Sunday Book Review January 23, 2014 :coffee:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee, Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade, and Rohan Maitzen's Open Letters review of My Life in Middlemarch;
which seemingly dovetails Joyce Carol Oates' New York Times advocatus diaboli.:coffee:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points