Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Some day my Husband is going to jump on the computer, I am very sure he is going to post something smart alecky on here....like "Cat"...., "the other white meat". lol!

The eggs benedict and hashbrowns is a real breakfast!

Hercule

Practically Family
Almond raisin Muesli to which I added extra raisins. It's an odd cereal, very much akin to uncooked oatmeal sparsely supplemented with fruit and nuts. Can't say that I'm really enjoying it, but I'll finish the box nonetheless.

Cookie Crisp. I feel like I'm 10 again. :p

CC.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I bet it doesn't taste the same though.
I'll agree with you.
The ingredients list is probably continued on the next side now, to include even MORE artificial things they didn't include the first time.
Rather than have cookie crisp, it might be better to make your own chocolate chip cookies and crumble them up in a bowl. :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
That is another level of cool seen rarely.
:D
I'll agree.
Love the Riviera.
Sadly, I had a chance to purchase two of those in my lifetime, and pass both of them up.
One was for lack of money, and the second one was for lack of resources (it was in a ditch, because that's what country folk do with their cars when they are through with them).

I'll agree.
Love the Riviera.
Sadly, I had a chance to purchase two of those in my lifetime, and pass both of them up.
One was for lack of money, and the second one was for lack of resources (it was in a ditch, because that's what country folk do with their cars when they are through with them).

The second one is what the invented AAA for. :p

And this morning was my world famous cornbeef patties.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy