Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
2 fried eggs with chipotle seasoning, and 2 pieces of toast.
Well I went to the Memphis Film Festival today, and needed a large breakfast for all the moving I was going to do. :D

2 fried eggs with chipotle seasoning, and 2 pieces of toast.
Well I went to the Memphis Film Festival today, and needed a large breakfast for all the moving I was going to do. :D

In my book, that is a snack wherein in two hours my belly would be growling. Add some country potatoes, sausage, and bacon and I'll be okay for about five hours.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Because it would be bacon NOT cauliflower.
I heard Cauliflower...:D

I went to Kroger Saturday morning to get bacon from the deli, and was told "we won't have it for a week because of The Tastes Of Mexico going on right now." Mad wasn't quite the word I'd use for my wife's reaction, but she cooked sausage patties and was happy just the same.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Exactly! Cauliflower always sucks. :p

Man, I have to disagree with you there. I happen to love cauliflower just about any way but raw, and I'll even eat it that way if there's a good dip around. My fave is steamed and served with hot, drawn butter. Of course just about anything is good when served with hot, drawn butter.

Last edited:
Man, I have to disagree with you there. I happen to love cauliflower just about any way but raw, and I'll even eat it that way if there's a good dip around. My fave is steamed and served with hot, drawn butter.

I agree. Hot with butter is very good, but I like it best steamed and au natural. In general, I like vegetables. I had me a couple of steamed bundles of asparagus covered in butter and sprinkled with pepper as a snack earlier today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL