Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It's a grain. You cook it like rice or grits or whatever. Tastes kind of like butter and salt if that's what you put on it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Like cream of wheat?
I'm not sure about eating that. It wouldn't stay with me 15 minutes before I'm hungry again. Unless it's full of sausage, and bacon. :D

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Like cream of wheat?
I'm not sure about eating that. It wouldn't stay with me 15 minutes before I'm hungry again. Unless it's full of sausage, and bacon. :D

Evidently you don't remember those deeply disturbing TV commercials where the little kid eats a dish of Cream of Wheat for breakfast and then a ghostly duplicate of that dish rises up and follows him to school and hangs in the air behind him like a hell-spawned demon, everywhere he goes until lunchtime.

It's the only breakfast food that ever gave me nightmares.

Evidently you don't remember those deeply disturbing TV commercials where the little kid eats a dish of Cream of Wheat for breakfast and then a ghostly duplicate of that dish rises up and follows him to school and hangs in the air behind him like a hell-spawned demon, everywhere he goes until lunchtime.

It's the only breakfast food that ever gave me nightmares.

That is because it is a Evil demonic wallpaper paste like substance.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Is that what my sausage has in it??? No wonder it's greasy.

One egg (someone should have stopped by the store yesterday), 2 hippie additive sausages, and 1 piece of low carb bread.
Fresh Market Christmas Blend coffee to wash it down, well since I'm eating hippie sausage, might as well be trendy.

Is that what my sausage has in it??? No wonder it's greasy.

One egg (someone should have stopped by the store yesterday), 2 hippie additive sausages, and 1 piece of low carb bread.
Fresh Market Christmas Blend coffee to wash it down, well since I'm eating hippie sausage, might as well be trendy.

No, no! I mean the Cream of Hipster Wheat, not the sausages. Nothing is wrong with sausages. Pigs are God’s gift to mankind. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Whew!
Let HD eat the hippie infused mystery cereal.

We may eat at a nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant tomorrow.
Grocery shopping, a dental appointment at 8ish, and a visit to my street rod storage facility (have to measure some parts for replacement). I just don't have time to cook breakfast, and I don't want to wait until 11am to eat.

Last edited:

Sylvesterd

Familiar Face
Anyone ever have Cream Chip Beef aka SOS.? SOS stands for Sh#t on shingles.

Little pieces of dried meat drenched in a heavy white cream. Served over toast. My grandmother. Always served it with fried sliced potatoes. My grandfather first ate it in the army or "the service" during WWII

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone ever have Cream Chip Beef aka SOS.? SOS stands for Sh#t on shingles.

Little pieces of dried meat drenched in a heavy white cream. Served over toast. My grandmother. Always served it with fried sliced potatoes. My grandfather first ate it in the army or "the service" during WWII

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had it in the army in the '70s...but it was made with hamburger rather than chipped beef. I liked it.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot