Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

And just plain old Bacon Meatballs:
1122_juliboston_bfastmtballs-1.jpg

Looks like someone needs more fiber in their diet.
:D

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Call it "goolosh", "goulash", original "gulyás", or what we call "gulaš" - I'm in. :thumb:
Without doubt, it is among my favorite dishes!

If you were here I would offer a heaping plate full of goolosh(Hoosier accent)..of course with white bread and 'real' butter on the side. Good chance we'd even open a bottle of cheer!
HD

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you were here I would offer a heaping plate full of goolosh(Hoosier accent)..of course with white bread and 'real' butter on the side. Good chance we'd even open a bottle of cheer!
HD
You are most kind! :yo:

You're not missing anything. :p
Oh, I know.
I chose NOT to taste it. :D

Today:
Potato-stew (meatless day, I know) :doh:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I haven't had one in 15-18yrs but I do know that "big" shouldn't be used to describe the burger anymore.
More bun than burger...
Tonight it will be fried pork chops, fried okra, and some other vegetable. All using soy flour...

Looks like someone needs more fiber in their diet.
:D
Bacon IS fiber. Obviously you don't make it crisp enough. Oh and I had bacon for breakfast with eggs scrambled in the bacon grease. MMMM MMM My son also had me fry him some Bologna. He wanted a Fried Bologna sandwich. Easy enough. I remember my grandmother making them for me. He sure can nostalgia blackmail me. :p Then again, it meant more bacon for me. Tonight is a fundraiser dinner that I am going to---steak and shrimp. I hope it is all you can eat. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy