Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

vintageTink

One Too Many
Mostly I ate salad today. Tonight was a BBQ restaurant: tri-tip, pulled pork, brisket. Supposed to have ribs but they were out.
Kinda jacked up prices and weren't very good. Had to try, right?

Tonight I'm cooking a delicious soup I learned to make when I was in Odesa. I have no idea what it's called, but it's chicken broth with shredded cabbage, carrots, rice, and meatballs. I'm also chugging Stellas and listening to Russian hip-hop music on the interweb radio. Guess I'm just being nostalgic.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Tonight I'm cooking a delicious soup I learned to make when I was in Odesa. I have no idea what it's called, but it's chicken broth with shredded cabbage, carrots, rice, and meatballs. I'm also chugging Stellas and listening to Russian hip-hop music on the interweb radio. Guess I'm just being nostalgic.

You really love your cabbage. lol lol Looks like just as much as I like Bacon. :p

Funny thing about cabbage.... I like it as a supporting act but never cared for it solo.
And it's a ridiculously cheap way to feed a bunch of kids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner