Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Like this?:
Again...I don't need to view this thread.
Since I'm doing low carb I didn't get a cake.
Instead it was an expensive steak, and Mexican food.
The second one may have contained fresh hippie.
It was from Abuelos, while not really Mexican, it was centrally located.
Tom if your cake looked like the one James posted, you will have to call me next year.
That may be worth the drive.
Scratch that, MapQuest says it's 11hrs, even though it's almost a straight shot from where I live.
The cake would be gone by then. :D

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
Got home from the surgeons today so family decided to have some "comfort" food, so I whipped up a batch of chicken & rice sans onions & threw some bread in.

The chicken srew sounds good vintageTink, I might whip up a batch of chicken & slippery dumplings this weekend, or maybe bisquick dumplings like my mom taught me, havent decided yet.

vintageTink

One Too Many
Got home from the surgeons today so family decided to have some "comfort" food, so I whipped up a batch of chicken & rice sans onions & threw some bread in.

The chicken srew sounds good vintageTink, I might whip up a batch of chicken & slippery dumplings this weekend, or maybe bisquick dumplings like my mom taught me, havent decided yet.

Do you make the dumplings into noodles or like biscuits that sit on top?

Always seems to be one day like that every year around this time. Usually rain involved. Chili sounds good for it. Homemade vegetable soup and cornbread for it at our house tonight.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana