Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Last night we had steak in gravy & onions, with mashed potatoes and biscuits. Tonight, by popular acclaim from the daughter and niece, it's going to be Joe's Crab Shack.

One of my favorite beers!

lonestargirls.jpg

^ Sounds delicious, Tom. What kind of beer?

Sounds good, Jimmy. I followed up my bachelor chow of Pizza Rolls with a cold Lone Star and a nice pipe full of Cherry Cavendish.

A real Man's Dinner. :p
I had ham, potatoes, chili and gingerbread cake---followed by a good cigar and Dalmore scoth. :D

I'm gonna put ol' Lone Star in 2nd place, I'm a PBR man first and foremost lol

Cherry cavendish pipe tobacco.

When I first started drinking beer (1960s) PBR was quite popular. I drank it for years. While in the Army staioned in Lousiana(1971)..we drank Lone Star..Pearl..and Jax brands. I think at the time they were regional brands. Now I've aquired a taste for Sam Adams. For me their seasonal flavors on tap are a safe bet when ordering out. Plus their bottle beer aint bad.
HD

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I'm gonna put ol' Lone Star in 2nd place, I'm a PBR man first and foremost.
You're a lucky man. While I was weened on such brews, my palate now requires the taste sensation only delivered by pricey micro-brews. I rue the day that I tried my first Goose Island Honkers Ale.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace