Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pizza last night, and pizza again tonight.
I got 2 mediums and I still have 4 pieces left over.
Good thing I didn't get the extra large. :eeek:
Local place as well, same place I got the BBQ Pork and Chicken pizza last week.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Last night's dinner at Crunk Manor was Fried okra, fried green tomatoes, freshly sliced red tomato, and corn bread. All the vegetables were fresh picked from my in-laws garden yesterday afternoon. Even the corn meal was home-ground by my father-in-law. I sure am lucky to have married into such a great family.

Last night's dinner at Crunk Manor was Fried okra, fried green tomatoes, freshly sliced red tomato, and corn bread. All the vegetables were fresh picked from my in-laws garden yesterday afternoon. Even the corn meal was home-ground by my father-in-law. I sure am lucky to have married into such a great family.

Yes! Yes you are.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Potato soup made with ham stock I made with our Easter ham bone. Last of the Easter ham went in, too... as well as carrot, sweet onion, garlic, mushrooms, sour cream, half-n-half, and a sharp cheddar garnish.

Hubby asked for corn muffins on the side, but was out of cornmeal. Took polenta & ground it in my food processor to make cornmeal. He said the muffins (his grandma's recipe) rocked.

Lily crumbled her muffin into her soup & devoured the whole thing.

Fettuccine with red sauce and a couple of hot Italian sausages topped with sauteed mushrooms and Parmesan cheese, and a couple of coooold German pilsners.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Tacos, beef and chicken (always add smoked paprika and the chicken comes out great).
Plenty of Tapatio hot sauce, and sugar free iced tea (with mint).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24