Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

green papaya

One Too Many
cabbage, meat balls and chunks of pot roast with onions smothered in gravy.

2016-03-05_204846.jpg
2016-03-05_204938.jpg

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
Golly there are some good looking dinners on here. Tonight we're fixing tilapia with rice and I think some salad. Sort of a what's in the fridge sort of night. Yesterday however I felt the need to stand around a good fire, with good friends, good food, and good whiskey. A few phone calls and we had ribeyes, t-bones, with Mexican grey squash, potato salad, and a green salad. While the pit was heating up we placed a griddle over the fire and fixed some fancy grilled cheeses (a joke turned delicious appetizer), and followed that with bacon wrapped shrimp. That took a while to prep, but it was certainly worth the effort. The evening was finished with a couple of sazeracs. Mmm, wish I was firing the pit up just thinking about it. I don't like to go a week without cooking over a good wood fire.

Evening dinner:

Today, I try one of these storebrand-middleclass-cheese pizzas from supermarket. I'm tense, because of the higher price in compare to the storebrand-underclass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy