1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

What's for Dinner?

Discussion in 'The Connoisseur' started by Rosie, May 31, 2006.

1. Harp

Harp I'll Lock Up

Last nite I had to stop for today's office feast and pick up a few things, and decided to have spam scrambled
    for dinner instead of anything fish. Breakfast for dinner is a nice change every so often.

Bamaboots and dh66 like this.
  2. dh66

dh66

Picked up some smoked sausage from the store and used it and the last of the leftover turkey to make jambalaya.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RBH and Bamaboots like this.
  3. Harp

Harp I'll Lock Up

Pulled out a food section this morning from the local paper. Meatloaf recipe.
    I search the world for pecan coffee cake; creamy chicken salad; and meatloaf, but this recipe
    failed my easy to hammer ground turkey meatloaf preferences, way too elaborate for either
    my culinary skills or plebeian palate. Otherwise, some Campbell's Creamy Chicken soup-
    with Dumplings
    , deli turkey tossed in for good measure and poured over a bread-lined frying pan.
    Great for a cold Chicago nite.

Bamaboots likes this.
  4. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

Homemade teriyaki chicken, broccoli and rice bowl. Lady ToE is magical.
    :D

5. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

Roast Beef sandwiches with au jus.
    :D

RBH and dh66 like this.
  6. dh66

dh66

Spaghetti night at my house

Bamaboots and Trenchfriend like this.
  7. dh66

dh66

Cooked a brisket in the slow cooker with a Guinness til it fell apart, then served it over rice with some green beans and topped it all with some el Yucateco green habanero salsa.

RBH and Trenchfriend like this.
  8. Babydoll

Babydoll Call Me a Cab

Hi! This school year is kicking my butt, so I am doing some simple dinners. Last night was one of them. Mesquite grilled Sockeye (lemon pepper, garlic, coarse Kosher salt, olive oil), and a spinach-and-Swiss-chard salad with miso dressing, cashews, almonds, and crispy wonton strips (salad kit). Hubby also had an additional yellow squash and sweet onions that I roasted.

Lily IMG_20190112_084136.jpg did not say one word during dinner because she was inhaling her food!

dh66, Bamaboots and Trenchfriend like this.
  9. Bushman

Bushman Call Me a Cab

Caesar salad with grilled chicken strips.

I haven't found a salad on my plate in a while, and I received some tasty salad dressing in a basket for Christmas from my uncle, so I've found myself wanting to make one.

10. Babydoll

Babydoll Call Me a Cab

Instant Pot win! Chicken thighs cooked in hoisin sauce (done in IP) Jasmine rice, baby bok choy. Yum! IMG_20190112_204528.jpg

dh66 and Trenchfriend like this.