Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Well I had one of those mexican T-bone steaks with the white-ish drippy cheese sauce all over it. Re-fried beans...rice..cut up lettuce topped with sour cream...and diced up tomatoes,green and yellow veggies in some kinda oily flavorful mix ...and a monster mug of dark Stella.
I don't eat alot of Mexi food...but this was absolutely delish(new Mex restaurant)..! Ole'

Cricket

Practically Family
I scored a big hit last night with Cajun Chicken Salad. It was super easy for a busy night as well. Cubed chicken with finely chopped green onions and celery (if can add finely chopped pecans if you like), add salt, white pepper, cayenne pepper, mayo, and Tobasco. I eye-balled it until it tasted just right.

Our son wasn't took big on it, I figured it would be too spicy for him. So he settled for a classic corn dog with blueberries on the side :)

This chicken salad was great because it took a traditional recipe and kicked it up a knotch with a little spice.

Flicka

One Too Many
After 3 or 4 days of stomach flu, I'm going to go crazy with a glass of Coke and some toast with butter. Actual food! I'm chuffed. :)

olive bleu

One Too Many
watermelon is magical..years back, i had a kid in the hospital , very ill, for months. I spent 16 hours a day at the hospital , and everyday i went to the cafeteria for lunch.And everyday, the only thing I could bring myself to eat was watermelon..day in and day out. somehow,I survived. Skinny,but alive. :p

dnjan

One Too Many
I had a Greek housemate back in college who told me about his mom's tradition of feeding the entire family lentil soup for the whole week preceding Easter. Kind of a system cleansing/detox thing.

So I am trying it this year. Cooked a big batch on Sunday, and last night was the third night of lentil soup with salad and bread.
Surprisingly, the lentil soup still tastes good ...

pompsnpincurls

Familiar Face
Pizza with tomatoes, onions, black and green olives, mushrooms and green peppers! Ideally homemade but I'm not feeling it tonight so we're ordering out :) . Everyone's meals sound delish!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran