Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I think this gal's a bit more my speed :p

happy-housewife-entertaining.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
What's for dinner LOL.... I just watched in cable TV a Jeffrey Dahmer documentary, where he eats human beings?

So yes, no appetite for meat. I'm having tofu stir-fry tonight. Vegetarian night my dears

43664_f520.jpg

Sure, we'll go with that lol

But really, I was only kidding. My mother is always pushing me to get married and I always tease her that it won't be until I'm tired of doing my own cooking. Drives her nuts :p

As a modern gentleman, I assume you mean that if you had someone other than yourself to cook for, it wouldn't be tiring.

Sure, we'll go with that lol

But really, I was only kidding. My mother is always pushing me to get married and I always tease her that it won't be until I'm tired of doing my own cooking. Drives her nuts :p

I'm still thinking..a nice Amish girl would be a little bit of a perfect scenario. Most likely a good cook...sweater knitter...quilt maker...beer opener...with all those pent-up emotions ready for fired-up revelation. I suggest looking into it...and,Tom..you would look mighty good with a beard...;):cool:

I'm not about to join the local Amish community. I like cars and the internet too much!

A friend of mine was trying to set me up with one who left the community recently, says she's a real looker lol

I am actually in the second week of growing my winter beard.

I'm still thinking..a nice Amish girl would be a little bit of a perfect scenario. Most likely a good cook...sweater knitter...quilt maker...beer opener...with all those pent-up emotions ready for fired-up revelation. I suggest looking into it...and,Tom..you would look mighty good with a beard...;):cool:

Anywho, brat burgers, fries, and cold beer tonight.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A squared beard and a Cadillac Fleetwood don't go together. :D
Nice suggestion Hoosier.
Tonight it was homemade tacos with lots of hotsauce and onions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW