Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
^ Dominos pizza have these garlic twists, fantastic; a thin crust pizza offered by Fox's Pub tops all
local pies on offer. I order from both. And I prefer thick cut fries with pizza-Irish pizza presto!
But those garlic twists from D's just the ticket. Trouble is, cannot get all three from one place and
one place only.
+++++++++++

Offtopic: Six months ago construction began in the hood down the street across the other side.
At the get-go start, I thought a twenty four hour ham n egger was being built. A place to grab coffee
and eggs with bacon, or some chowder at 2.00am. Just what the hood-and I needed.
But it became a Chicago Police Patrolman's Credit Union instead.:(

10220017_smokedbrisket_sandwich.png
Pulled Pork Deluxe from BWW.

^ Dominos pizza have these garlic twists, fantastic; a thin crust pizza offered by Fox's Pub tops all
local pies on offer. I order from both. And I prefer thick cut fries with pizza-Irish pizza presto!
But those garlic twists from D's just the ticket. Trouble is, cannot get all three from one place and
one place only.
+++++++++++

Offtopic: Six months ago construction began in the hood down the street across the other side.
At the get-go start, I thought a twenty four hour ham n egger was being built. A place to grab coffee
and eggs with bacon, or some chowder at 2.00am. Just what the hood-and I needed.
are there plans for a 24 hour donut shop nearby to meet demand?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Keeping it simple tonight with salami and sharp cheddar cheese on Triscuits. Hits the spot for me.
:D

Covid jazzed up the southbound Rock Island train schedule out of La Salle Street Station, so I normally
get back to Beverly Hills after Calabria Deli closes, since the vid jazzed the deli schedule all to hell too.
Unless I get down to the deli on Saturday, laying my paws on a pound of domestic Genoa or imported
salami ain't in the cards,:eek: and the cut cheeses and the Italian toast bags---all the essentials I usta keep
on hand and took for granted. CVS Pharmacy across the street peddles Oscar Meyer cotto salami and
crackers, cheese but the prices are marked up fierce. But, CVS is one-stop middle of the week
shopping, pick up a bottle of vino to go along with. Shouldn't complain, but being the laziest guy around
town who liked to tag on shopping enroute commuting for convenience is becoming a drag.

Gonna order in a few meatball sandwiches and a spaghetti pasta bowl.:)

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
one place only.
+++++++++++

Bummer about the lost bacon and egger!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ