Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which Pin-Up are You?

LadyStardust

Practically Family
1039424219_zgrablepic.jpg

You're Betty Grable!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BegintheBeguine said:
I am Bettie Page! Who knew? I can't figure out how to post the outcome, though, it's giving me a headache ;)
Oh, this is so much fun!!

How I posted my outcome: dragged and dropped it to my desktop, uploaded it to www.imageshack.us
This is the only way I know how to post such things, although I'm sure there might be an easier method.
Or, you can just copy and paste the text to your reply.

BegintheBeguine

Daisy Buchanan said:
Oh, this is so much fun!!

How I posted my outcome: dragged and dropped it to my desktop, uploaded it to www.imageshack.us
This is the only way I know how to post such things, although I'm sure there might be an easier method.
Or, you can just copy and paste the text to your reply.
:( All it brought up was a link, not the pic in the reply . But then again, I think we all know what Bettie Page looks like! ;) Actually, I was hoping someone with more computer skills than I would match her too, and would post the pic and description, but not yet! :eek:

Daisy Buchanan

beginthebeguine said:
All it brought up was a link, not the pic in the reply . But then again, I think we all know what Bettie Page looks like! Actually, I was hoping someone with more computer skills than I would match her too, and would post the pic and description, but not yet!
Gosh, I'm sorry that didn't work. www.imageshack.us is the only site that I actually know how to use to post pictures here. Did it just not allow you to choose a picture from your desktop to upload? After you upload the picture you want, copy the link next to "hotlink for forums 1", and then paste it onto your post. Let me know if this doesn't work.

Oh, just noticed Viola put up the Betty Page description. Well, now you have directions on how to post pictures for other posts:)

Wow, lot's of Betty Grable's, not too many Bardot's and Page's. It is fun to see all of our different personalities come out through this. One would think that since we all share such a passion for vintage, that we all might be a lot alike.

I'm glad to see that you all are having fun figuring out your "Pin-Up" status!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy