Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which style of makeup should i go for.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Ah, I understand now. Well it sounds like you are going in the right direction now anyway! It takes most of us years to figure out the best look for ourselves so don't feel bad about losing your way temporarily. I know I have done the same :eek:

Losing your way in beauty is a must lol How will you know what works best for you if you don't goof up?

Louise Anne

Suspended
Losing your way in beauty is a must lol How will you know what works best for you if you don't goof up?

I done a fair amount of that, you do not learn other wise.
Any way out with the gender-neutral eyebrows. ( in a couple of weeks) appaointment booked and in with a femine shape shhhhhhhh done over a period of time , so that's one thing been sorted.:eusa_clap

Louise Anne

Suspended
Next month I am planning on having a vintage style makeover with my hair style by a experienced aakeup Artist who's fully trained in period make up ( BBC trained)
Therefore I can ask for any period to be done .
What decade or style should I ask for and will suit me ?

Unfortunately I have to report that this did not go ahead, I am very annoyed becuse the lady cancelled it at very short notice.
need I say more about how I feel. anyway pick myself up and dust myself down and start the search again.

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
Unfortunately I have to report that this did not go ahead, I am very annoyed becuse the lady cancelled it at very short notice.
need I say more about how I feel. anyway pick myself up and dust myself down and start the search again.

Oh, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to your photos. Are you in London or close by? With all the vintage things going on there, it must not be too hard to find someone who can handle vintage makeup and looks. Maybe you should ping Fleur, I bet she could point you in the right direction.

ETA, I just noticed we joined FL at the same time, but you are ahead of me on posts!

Louise Anne

Suspended
Thank you kymeratale, I got my own list of contacts , just puts things back a while , any way onwards and upwards.
I think one of the best parts about vintage fashions is that you can step into any decade, whichever takes your fancy , I tend to like the 20's, 50's and 60's the most

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran