Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

who said this

Physically, I’m not tough. I may think tough. I would say I’m kinda tough and calloused inside. I could use a foot more in height and fifty more pounds and fifteen years off my age and then God help all you bastards."

VM

elserienkeklave

New in Town
“Physically, I’m not tough. I may think tough. I would say I’m kinda tough and calloused inside. I could use a foot more in height and fifty more pounds and fifteen years off my age and then God help all you bastards.” - Humphrey Bogart

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Ruby Keeler, just before she gets on the train with Clarence Nordstrom for the start of the Shuffle Off To Buffalo number in "42nd Street"

Who said "He can run -- but he can't hide."

The "Brown Bomber", Joe Louis

Who in June of 1930 said "Gentlemen, you have come sixty days too late. The Depression is over"?

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Don't know about the engines, one, but how about this (Lizzie, you'll get this in an instant). "Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States, Mr. Hoobert Heever."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner