Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

'Whys is this man so steamed?'

RBH

Bartender
I had to share this from 'THE TENNESSE Magazine' July edition.
This is just part of the cover.

I have the PDF file but just have to figure how to attach it to this post.

Once again WELL DONE Mike!!!!! :eusa_clap
By the way if you talk to Mike ...ask him about his movie role!
The durn dude is getting famous! :D

85271853.jpg

majormoore

Vendor
Last week in town they were shooting a movie scene on the lawn of the courthouse, and needed some extra's , all kinds, but the add said it needed some to come in overalls, so I went home put on my jean overalls, while shirt long sleeve, had my silver pocket watch in the front bib, and my tan fedora on.

When I got to the courthouse, I was the only one dressed that way, all eyes were looking at me, after a while the camera crews were getting all ready and then the man showed up, got out walked around looked at the camera's spoke to a few staff people, then looked and pointed at me, telling me to come to him, I thought oh hell, he is going to send me way, he said to me, your dead on what I was hoping to see here, can you talk???? I said hell yes I can I am in sales, so he got the sound guys over , put the mike on me, hid the wire and told me what he wanted me to say.

The camera's were all set up , some right in front and on my sides, when I reached down and found a small limb from the tree, picked it up, pulled out my knife and started to cutting on the small branch, never looked at the camera, till it was my turn to speak, then raised up and said my lines and after several takes, he came over and said what made you carve on that tree branch, I told him and he said that was so great, and he loved it.

After that and all packedup, I gave him my card when he asked where did you get that fedora, he said he ahd another movie that the main person would need several hats and asked if I would make them.

So there it is , how it happened on July 2, 2009

Major Moore

RBH said:

85271853.jpg

majormoore

Vendor
And the Sat before that, this cover story and about three full pages with photos came out in Tennessee, all over the state.

And the Sunday the day after that going state wide, another story came out in the Memphis paper about me, all that happened while I was in New Mexico .

Major Moore

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
RBH said:

85271853.jpg

Upload to a file hosting service like Rapidshare.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ormbingley