Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wine doeskin waistcoat, striped tunic shirt+collars, collar box, dress trousers

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
039-1.jpg

003-8.jpg

039.jpg

023.jpg

http://clothes.shop.ebay.co.uk/Clot...1&_ipg=&_ssn=a.h.jordan&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

Currently ebaying; as ever 10% off FSP for forum members - just quote your affiliation and username after auction end.

Anthony.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I like the look of the red waistcoat. I've been looking for something like that for a while now. Could you tell me how much it measures top to bottom on the back? You gave a measurement for the front shoulder to the point, but knowing the back measurement makes it easier for me to compare it to the waistcoats I already own, as I want to make sure it will be long enough to cover my waistline properly.

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
avedwards said:
I like the look of the red waistcoat. I've been looking for something like that for a while now. Could you tell me how much it measures top to bottom on the back? You gave a measurement for the front shoulder to the point, but knowing the back measurement makes it easier for me to compare it to the waistcoats I already own, as I want to make sure it will be long enough to cover my waistline properly.

Dear Alan,

Thank you for the enquiry - the back measurement is just a whisker under 20"

Sproily - thank you for your purchase!

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
sproily said:
Dear Anthony,

I just made the payment. How long should I expect the delivery to take?

Best,
Lassi

Dear Lassi,

very hard to say as I haven't ever shipped to your location before, but if I can post the shirt tomorrow, perhaps this time next week?

Anthony.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Anthony Jordan said:
Dear Alan,

Thank you for the enquiry - the back measurement is just a whisker under 20"

Sproily - thank you for your purchase!
Anthony, I fear that waistcoat may be too short for me unfortunately. The size is right, but 20" in the back means my belt would be showing and I like to cover my waistline. Unfortunately I have no trousers fastening with braces as of yet, so when I buy waistcoats I have to look for slightly longer ones in order to be able to wear a belt and remain respectable looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara