Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
My Wolfbrae got it's first official outing round town today. This time, I wore it in a more classic Pork Pie fashion as intended.

A big thanks to Robert of Wolfbrae Custom Hatters @belfastboy for this wonderful addition to my collection.

20220227_133749.jpg 20220227_133938.jpg

My Wolfbrae got it's first official outing round town today. This time, I wore it in a more classic Pork Pie fashion as intended.

A big thanks to Robert of Wolfbrae Custom Hatters @belfastboy for this wonderful addition to my collection.

View attachment 405741 View attachment 405739
A local client of mine has a hat similar to this made by a famous Canadian milliner (she made the hats for the last Tragically Hip concert tour. Nice hat but he paid a lot more for it and it is unlined, cloth sweat and crappy ribbon.

StoryPNW

Practically Family
Super cool news piece, congrats!
My wife read an article they had posted a few weeks back about a local crafter selling items out of a warehouse. Elaine said to me..."Why not you?". So I sent the reporter an email with a short introduction, she phoned and conducted a one hour interview, then the next week came to the shop for an hour and then the photographer showed up. for an hour. This is the online edition and there should be inclusion into the paper edition delivered free to the houses in town.

My wife read an article they had posted a few weeks back about a local crafter selling items out of a warehouse. Elaine said to me..."Why not you?". So I sent the reporter an email with a short introduction, she phoned and conducted a one hour interview, then the next week came to the shop for an hour and then the photographer showed up. for an hour. This is the online edition and there should be inclusion into the paper edition delivered free to the houses in town.

Very cool!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great news (literally) Robert! I smell a price increase ... :p

Edit: Oh ... and I dig the retro purple recliner.
I paid the grand sum of $25 for that chair (all leather, no vinyl side/back) and the owner that had it listed on CraigsList for a long time could not understand my glee. I didn't even try to bargain with him which goes against my nature.

Here is a link to an article about Wolfbrae Custom Hatters in the local paper of my hometown.

Love it, Robert. Do we know the person getting the light colored open crown hat you’re holding? It looks fantastic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner