Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Work America vs Red Wings

Hepville

One of the Regulars
Dear Loungers!

In another forum someone mentioned Work America boots as an option to Red Wings. I´ve took a look at some of these shoes/ boots and they have some similar styles to Red Wings... and are less expensive.
Can somebody say something about quality, handling and wear from Work America products?

Peacoat

Bartender
Seems as though I remember a lengthy thread about this topic within the last year or so. Might do a search and see what you can find. No experience with Work America boots as I am a Red Wing man.

Edit note: The thread was in the Outerwear section.

andy richards

Practically Family
Don't know about the Work America boots either... I own three Red Wing boots and these are excellent! Keep in mind that these boots run a little bit large, so if order tru internet make sure you know your right size.
Andy

Hepville

One of the Regulars
Thank you Guys!
I will do a search to see what I can find.
I know about the sizing with Red Wings... already have two pair of them. I may consider to get a pair of Iron Rangers.
As I know there are some Red Wing styles only produced for the Japan market... I will see what I can find out about this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo