Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you ladies wear these shoos?

artful dodgette

One of the Regulars
i think that they would be nice if they were made on a feminine last with much more swing on the outer edge, and more if a cure on the inside bridge.
im a shoe designer and maker so if you want any advice i'd be happy to help you!:)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Oh, well then!...;) If I was going to spend that much I'd probably say in for a penny in for a pound (or 6000 pounds in this case).

Tomasso said:
That's for crocodile. Standard calf are only £2,360.;)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I really like those double buckle models--but I'd never pay that much. Also, you hit the nail on the head when you said we gals get ripped off on quality. So true.

The Shooman said:
l was reading somewhere that some of Lattanzi's exotic shoes can run $120,000. :eek:

Here is some more womens shoes at Carmina. http://www.carminashoemaker.com . Click on English, go to "the collection" and click on the women's tab

Barbigirl

Practically Family
No they are icky boy shoes.
I want these shoes that I tried on at Nordstrom though:
1011082029.jpg

The Shooman

Practically Family
Barbigirl said:
No they are icky boy shoes.
I want these shoes that I tried on at Nordstrom though:
1011082029.jpg
lol . When you wear heals, don't your little toes get all crushed in the ends of the shoos, especially with pointed toes?

Miss 1929 said:
Bring out a ladies' Oxford and we'll talk.

lol lol

l appreciate all your comments. lt has been interesting to get your views and you have all made me laugh alot.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
The Shooman said:
lol . When you wear heals, don't your little toes get all crushed in the ends of the shoos, especially with pointed toes?

If they're made well, no. Also, keep in mind that alot of girls grow up in ballet shoes and either a)have horrible feet and don't wear heels or b)become immune to foot pain.

Smuterella

One Too Many
Yes, I really want some brown brogues. I'd prefer them a bit funkier as Ms dodgette says though.

I do know where you can find a large market of ladies who want masculine shoes in smaller sizes though....ahem :D

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Two thoughts

The Shooman said:

1. Not if you buy high heel pointy toe shoes that fit you properly.
2. Sometimes beauty hurts. We're used to it.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Barbigirl said:
2. Sometimes beauty hurts. We're used to it.
I once dated a ballerina whose feet were the bane of her existence. I wouldn't wish those puppies on my worst enemy. (google 'ballerina feet'.)

Lily Powers

Practically Family
The Shooman said:

One would think that, by looking at pointy shoes, eh? If the shoes are fitted properly, the toes are in the wider part of the shoe and the pointy part is functionally useless, so to speak - it's all for the look.

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Lily Powers said:
One would think that, by looking at pointy shoes, eh? If the shoes are fitted properly, the toes are in the wider part of the shoe and the pointy part is functionally useless, so to speak - it's all for the look.

Exactly the reason I hate pointy toes shoes. I have long feet....why would I want them to look even longer? lol

lady

New in Town
Tomasso said:
I once dated a ballerina whose feet were the bane of her existence. I wouldn't wish those puppies on my worst enemy. (google 'ballerina feet'.)
My friend is a ballerina, she soaks her feet in metho, sorry, methylated spirits to toughen them up...
*shudder*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk