Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WPG Irvin sizing advice

s_crumb

Familiar Face
I've been in the market for a RAF Irvin for a little while. I've trolled through all the related threads and decided I'm going to start off with a WPG version. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. The main reason being it simply doesn't get cold enough for me to justify a spot on replica. I am actually attracted to the fact that the WPG is lighterweight. That being said I seem to be having an issue with internet communication these days. Customer service of all companies just doesn't seem to want to respond to me. I've sent them a couple of emails asking for some sizing advice and received no response.

What do you guys who have had experience with them recommend? I've got a 45" chest and I'm about 6'4" so I am naturally worried about sleeve length. There are no measurements listed other than chest. Have the majority of people sized up? Maybe a 48" Irvin for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner