Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Writing / logos on clothing.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I wonder if this was a riff on school or club insignia on sports blazers?
Sure, people have long announced their affiliations and loyalties through the use of banners, badges and dress. He was simply stating his with the goal of attracting followers. An ancient model actually.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
I spent the first ten years of my professional career designing screenprinted graphics for t-shirts and other sports apparel, and almost twice that long putting art on people's bodies (tattoos). Yet I generally HATE clothing with large logos or graphics on them, and also think 90% of the tattoos I see are tacky, trashy, and probably soon-to-be regretted. Does that make me a hypocrite?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Buttons!!

Don't get me started!

Come on BK, the idea was to get you started!!! There has to be somewhere on the FL where the rest of us can watch you and HBK etc battling over buttons and buckles.

Just imagine the thrill you'll get when Fastuni suddenly posts photos of a super-rare button from some long forgotten Bavarian tailoring house!

Anyway, I'm off home now to inspect the buttons on some vintage Italian trousers .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR