Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Summer hat for Rome 7 3/8 FOUND

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I am going to be in Rome for much of this summer, studying Italian, after doing some singing in Budapest, and I am looking for a hat to take with me. Unfortunately, being a broke student who spent all his money on a trip to Rome, I am on a very strict budget.

I am not looking for particularly high quality, just a hat to keep the sun out of my face. It does not need to be in the best condition either, but I would like something vaguely presentable. Preferably straw of some variety, and with a brim somewhere around 2-2 1/2 inches.

So if anyone has a hat they can sell me rather cheap, or recommendations as to where to get one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Yeps.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Yeps said:
I am going to be in Rome for much of this summer, studying Italian, after doing some singing in Budapest, and I am looking for a hat to take with me. Unfortunately, being a broke student who spent all his money on a trip to Rome, I am on a very strict budget.

I am not looking for particularly high quality, just a hat to keep the sun out of my face. It does not need to be in the best condition either, but I would like something vaguely presentable. Preferably straw of some variety, and with a brim somewhere around 2-2 1/2 inches.

So if anyone has a hat they can sell me rather cheap, or recommendations as to where to get one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Yeps.

While in Rome, my uncle bought a decent, well priced panama at
antica cappelleria troncarelli. I think they have a website...

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Aureliano said:
While in Rome, my uncle bought a decent, well priced panama at
antica cappelleria troncarelli. I think they have a website...

I am looking more at picking one up before I go, as I will hopefully be doing a bit of traveling before I go to Rome, but thank you very much anyway. I looked at the website, and I will definitely check them out when I go.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
kaosharper1 said:
panamahatsecuador on ebay. That's Panama Bob, who is a member here. I have some nice panamas cheap from him.
I think this is probably what I am going to do.

edit: got one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21