Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WW2 aviation jacket art book going cheap...

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The well known MaGuire book on jacket art during WW2 amongst flyers is going cheap currently on Amazon.com (well certainly on the UK Amazon site), coming in at just £10 (UK)..!!! An amazing deal guys if you are interested in lots of pics of original aviation jackets that have been decorated with images...etc!

Just giving you a heads-up for those who are interested in such things...

(also listed this on WWII room, as I know a few of my brothers in arms would be interested in this deal)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Art of the Flight Jacket (by MaGuire) at Amazon.

You should snap this up guys as they will be selling like hot cakes. Check Amazon UK (online). For a tenner (£10) you cannot go wrong on this deal. Expecting mine this week.

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
I'm tempted Paddy- but just bought a new book on eBay delivered from the US for way less the UK shipped price. No more books for me this month.
'Khaki Drill and Jungle Green', it's called- a companion volume to 'The British Tommy'.
It focuses on British desert and tropical service uniforms- El Alamein to Burma type thing. Quite interesting- for me at least.

I'll keep my eyes open and see if they have any left next month-

B
T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy