Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII Squadron Patches (USAAF, USMC, RAF, etc.)

SIGGY

A-List Customer
Anybody know what happened to the site "general ray davis" or "Better Duck" they had a page of leather custom made patches , I'm trying to find it and it will not open , did they go offline ,change site addy ??????????????????????/

They posted an image of the WW2 era 476th Fighter Group emblem a friend is looking for the image , anyone have a scan they can send my way ????
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Siggy

SIGGY

A-List Customer
I have done that patch before , all the Squadrons had Alley Oop riding a dinosaur of some type , really cool patches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Siggy

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Posted about these a year back but without the pics. So here we go.
Please excuse if they have appeared in another topic.

I was never one for cartoons but I always liked skulls bombs and explosions.
Here are my favourite two. Paint on leather. 19th BS operating from Australia and the 709th BS 8th USAAF from Rattlesden England.

PB100014.jpg

SIGGY

A-List Customer
Will be trying to post some more patches sometime this week, will let you know when they're up on the Photobucket link .....................

SIGGY

A-List Customer
VP-28 now on the link along with 3 "aged" patches under the "Ziggys patches" album on the photobucket link, 125th Liaion Squadron also , aged patches are the 349th Night Fighter Squadron,5th Emergency Rescue Squadron and a 15th Fighter Squadron .......................

SIGGY

A-List Customer
Just added a 640th Bombardment Squadron under "Ziggy's patches" on the Photobucket link , the marks in photo are not on the patch .................

SIGGY

A-List Customer
As of Dec , there's some new patches posted and a few more will be posted by this week's end, take a look ,enjoy , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siggy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner