Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You got promoted and got a big, big raise.

Mycroft

One Too Many
Andykev said:
News Flash! Listen Carefully

After ACCEPTING that fine new corporate job, with the executive office, expence account, company car....huge salary.

YOUR DOCTOR has some BAD NEWS. That checkup you had the week before is complete: YOU HAVE AN INCURABLE DISEASE AND YOU HAVE AT MOST, SIX MONTHS TO LIVE. On your way home from the doctor, you have to tell you r WIFE/HUSBAND, and CHILDREN of this horrible DEVELOPMENT. There is absolutely NO CURE.

SO:NAME TEN GOALS/ OBJECTIVES/ TRIPS/ PURCHASES that YOU are going to make

Wow this is getting good. :cheers1:

Ok, Same stuff for my company, and alot more to charity, put away money for my survivors, and then go to every country in the world with friends and family for the six months.

Siirous

One of the Regulars
6 months? Alright now, lets see.

I'm going golfing even more so I can hit par!

Getting my pilots license (It's one of those before I die things).

Going skydiving.

I'm gonna build my own coffin, exactly like I want it, in my workshop as mentioned earlier. I'm thinking black walnut, olivewood inlays? Nice routed out edge.

For the last 3 months, I'm going to buy my own island, and I'll a beach bum. Build my own little house on the island. Fish all day, surf, explore the island.

Sincerely,
Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran