Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You Tube Luxury Leather Video

She'd stare you down. Right tf down. And you know it. You'd go in there: 'Hey, I saw the video and, yes, but Aero/LW/Eastman blah, blah, blah' and there be an intense silence. She's just look at you, and wouldn't blink. You'd have the urge to protect your upper body, maybe half-heartedly scratch your left elbow with your right hand, and she'd just not break the stare. You wouldn't even hear the reply, the stare would be so steady. Finally, you'd start to reply, like some sad, squeaky-voiced clown. 'Do you even skive?' she'd ask, genuinely amazed. And you'd be lost. You'd have lost.
You're right man...absolutely. I'd probably sulk out the front door, wiping a solemn tear, pregnant with the tattered remains of my manhood, and wish her a good day. Then a call I'd have to make...
tumblr_lpvrk3TXew1qj41h3o1_500.png

zebedee

One Too Many
This is simply amazing prose! I don’t know if you write, either for fun or to make a living, but you have the gift.
I teach literature and get students into universities. And I read a lot of JG Ballard and was married for a decade. That's where the humour comes from. If I ever get round to writing anything, it'd be tales of everyday lunacy in Shanghai- where I'd still like to live, even though it would probably be a shorter life.

Seconded. And I was about to ask the same.

"The detergent never quite masking the scent of noble resignation. Those creases, like a snake in a bamboo tube, with no choice but to soldier on." <- Still my favorite post on TFL.
YES! I remember that one as well...sheer brilliance the whole way through.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
HAHAHA...I knew you would say that. I admire her for her passion toward the craft. I would love to visit her shop in my 3.0 Bootlegger or former LW j-23 and kindly ask her to "please, impress me"...
She will hug you, and then.... trip her leg behind yours, and when youre down and still shocked at wtf just happened she grabs that skivving tool and skiv the edge of your bootlegger's cuff.... then you weep like a man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider