Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

YOU WANTED IT,YOU GOT IT.......AERO SHEENE!!!!!!!

Cookiemonster

New in Town
SIZE 46
FQHH BROWN ( REQUESTED MORE CHOCOLATE THAN RED)
+1.5" LENGTH
+1.5" SLEEVE
1" TAPED FROM CHEST TO WAIST
AUGUST COLLAR
STRAIGHT YOKE ACROSS BACK
NO KIDNEY PAD
PLAIN BACK
NICKEL TALON ZIPS
NO ZIPS ON HAND WARMERS AND INSIDE LEFT POCKET
CRAIL CHECK TWEED BODY LINER WITH OD SATEEN SLEEVE LINERS
OD CONTRAST STITCH

IMG_7271.JPG
IMG_7271.JPG
IMG_7270.JPG
IMG_7272.JPG
IMG_7275.JPG
IMG_7255.JPG
IMG_7256.JPG
IMG_7257.JPG
IMG_7263 (1).JPG
IMG_7258.JPG
IMG_7267.JPG
IMG_7271.JPG
IMG_7270.JPG
IMG_7272.JPG
IMG_7275.JPG
IMG_7255.JPG
IMG_7256.JPG
IMG_7257.JPG
IMG_7263 (1).JPG
IMG_7258.JPG
IMG_7267.JPG

GregO

One of the Regulars
Looks really good. The few areas on the jacket that are a bit wonky will fix right up as you break it in and the leather loosens up. Looks like a great fit. Length is spot on. Sleeve length looks perfect.

You done good.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Yea Man !! You got that JUST RITE !!.... Note: This opinion is Final, and will not change in 20 mins to the opposite opinion!!

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
You did very well with that jacket. Great pics too. I believe I prefer no zips on the welted hand warmer pockets and especially no closure on the inside pocket.

kadafi

New in Town
Great jacket. I like the nickel zips as it matches timeless design with a modern twist.

Jacket length and arm length looks perfect, no zips on hand warmers and inside pocket is also ideal.

I'm about to order but will go for the Vicenza seal

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I noted your Sheene is a size 46 with 1.5" added to body and sleeve lengths. I also noted you that one inch was " TAPED FROM CHEST TO WAIST" and wonder exactly what that means. Was 1" subtracted from the circumference of the waist? Do you recall your approximate chest and waist measurements? How tall are you and what weight? Such information might be helpful for someone else who is your approximate size in deciding how to proceed.

Last edited:

technovox

One Too Many
I've always liked the understated simplicity of the Sheene- total utilitarian classic. The nickel against the chocolate FQHH is a perfect combination. Beautiful!

I say this too often, perhaps, but these are among the best fit photos I've seen here! As Greg noticed, some parts do stand out but I honestly think it just all adds to the overall cool factor. Perfect choice on the collar, perfect!! I wish any jacket would fit me this good... ;_;

27/10! You don't even need to look for another jacket after this!

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm in love :) What a fantastic jacket...my Bank Account will hate you.

Cookiemonster

New in Town
I noted your Sheene is a size 46 with 1.5" added to body and sleeve lengths. I also noted you that one inch was " TAPED FROM CHEST TO WAIST" and wonder exactly what that means. Was 1" subtracted from the circumference of the waist? Do you recall your approximate chest and waist measurements? How tall are you and what weight? Such information might be helpful for someone else who is your approximate size in deciding how to proceed.

Sorry for the typo. "Tapered from chest to waist" I'm 6'-0" and 215 lbs. 46" chest circumference. The waist measures 22" across if the jacket is laid down flat and measured from side to side. The taper is from chest to waist an additional 1" taken from the stock taper of the fit jacket that Carrie sent me. I was size 46 Highwayman in FQHH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko