Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite outerwear Instagram account(s)

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday I started a new instagram account to showcase my leather jacket collection. No cuff checking while horse riding and drinking whisky. Just fit pics and jacket close-up pics. There's only 9 jackets shown right now but I'll be uploading more in the next couple of weeks.

599D023D-6E2B-4CE0-ABAA-B350705CE4BC.jpeg

Yesterday I started a new instagram account to showcase my leather jacket collection. No cuff checking while horse riding and drinking whisky. Just fit pics and jacket close-up pics. There's only 9 jackets shown right now but I'll be uploading more in the next couple of weeks.

View attachment 326231

Great stuff! Please keep on posting all kinds of nice jackets, regardless of everything and anything, without getting stuck on same handful of brands.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 326231
good luck with followers

need to grow big beard :D:D and writing some excitement while looking totally bored just to be ironic.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
good luck with followers

need to grow big beard :D:D and writing some excitement while looking totally bored just to be ironic.
I've tried the beard once, without avail :) Too thin and stringy.

Anyway, it's not about me. It's about showing lots of different jacket styles. How every style can be cool in its own way.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 326231
nice. adding you now. I got my account going finally few months ago. Keeping it chill. Mix of food, jackets, fun stuff. Trying not to get sucked into the rabbit hole LOL.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 326231

Saw that earlier today, looks super cool. Keep up the awesome photos/content, will continue to support

Koykoy

New in Town
I noticed a lot of TFL members are active on IG and whenever I start following someone, IG bombards me with a new batch of Americana/Heritage IG's, some of which are actually really cool, all of which made me wonder; what are some of your favorite IG accounts?

I mostly follow more fashion-y kinda stuff so I'll start off with one of my favorites that's still related to TFL... @backlashflagshipshoptokyo

@recoveredlooks they get loads of jackets all the time and we live in SF so always need one. I recently copped a sweet 1930’s Duxbak Utica chore / hunting coat from them for $80, steal.

Rawky

One of the Regulars
I started a new account last week focused just on outerwear. Lots of awkward posing in denim at the moment. Come join the fun and give your opinions: @novice_jacket_hunter (if you want to that is. Oh god, was that really bossy and demanding of me?)

Admittedely, there is one photo of me doing a "cuff check", but it was in jest... honest.

Last edited:

annalonco

New in Town
Now there are many accounts for selling and buying clothes. Like many people, I have a favorite account in this area @brand_from_america. I have subscribed to them for a long time and even made purchases. They have not only outerwear. My friend wanted to start a similar business. But no one signed up for this. so he decided to buy himself subscribers https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/. After that, his page and Instagram asset went up the hill. Well, in second place, I have @vgt_jacket. They have trendy clothes of their excellent material.

Last edited:

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Since a week or two I'm bombarded with 'suggested posts': posts and reels from accounts I'm not following. These used to only appear at the bottom of the feed once I've scrolled through all the content from accounts I'm actually following. But now these suggestions are mixed with the posts from accounts I'm following. Together with all the ads and reels it feels like they're filling up at least 50% of my feed.

Does anyone else have the same experience and is there a way to get rid of all this unwanted content?

Oh and by the way, reels in general are annoying imo.

My IG has gotten plagued by the same issue as well lately and curiously enough, the content I am being assaulted with seems to be recurring, even though it specifically involves accounts I have actually taken steps to "ignore". For instance, each day will a photo of that bearded guy in caps and special glasses be bestowned upon me, or of that other guy who's always photos of either his shoes or, infinitely worse, feet, all the while appearing to be in the middle of a stroke.

There is some genuinely good content still appearing from time to time and I do follow a number of accounts I truly do enjoy but the amounts of garbage that is piling on my feed is alarming. I don't understand why does IG think I am even remotely interested in Red Wings?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider