Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your top ten hats of other Loungers

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
At the time you sold it, Alan, I remember how many of us were jittery with the thought that a hat like that was out there in the world.

+1 - You remember too? ;)

Alan's (now Aaron's) Knox 100 tops my Top-1-list of most beautiful hats, ever! The extreme attention, paid to the pouncing and ironing of it's felted edge, is just stunning! ... Not to mention all the other unbelievably wonderful details. My imagination is not strechable beyond this jewel of craftsmanship! :eusa_clap

I miss seeing Aaron enjoying it.

David, that was my whippet. I purchased it a number of years back trying to understand the buzz. Can't remember where it went... to another Lounger I think.

I can no longer visit this thread. I covet, and that's not good! Man, do I ever remember that one, Alan. And I took the liberty of sending the link of this post to Aaron, hoping he has time to check in with new photos.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Aww, thanks, guys! It's a great hat, and it gets a lot of head time still, although I try to avoid wearing it when there's a chance of rain or when it's so hot that I might sweat too much...and now that I'm living in Philly, it might mean that I won't be wearing it till Fall. :D

Here it is in lovely light:
image.jpg

Here's my addition to this thread; it's an oldie formerly owned by JoshBru. Had it been my size, I would have spent way, way too much to acquire it.
image.jpg

Best,
A

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
This is a thread that requires some work. It makes you dig the archives for those hats you wish were yours [and in your size!]. LOL I had posted two separate threads a while back, a top 10 felt and a top 10 straw list. It's kind of like how Facebook reminds you of pictures you posted a year ago or more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
not about to do a top 10

but Alan has a brown Borsalino that drives me crazy ... he knows what I'm talking about

Tommy has a brown Borsalino that makes me want to empty my bank account

Michael has a Playboy that I covet greatly

Harv has a pre Stetson Mallory that is amazing

40 has a Turf Club that I would sell the farm for

and Vic has an original wide ribbon Open Road that gives me a heart attack ... as all his hats do

maybe they will be nice enough to throw pics up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21