Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your top ten hats of other Loungers

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, this is pretty much impossible. Look at all the incredible, museum grade hats posted on this site by Alan, Steve, hell... I can't even start to name everyone with hats that make me start tearing up because they're just so beautiful. I picked up that semi-calado Montecristi in that ridiculous little showroom in Ecuador and was so overwhelmed with the artistry and labor that went into the creation of it, I had to turn and walk away from the group so I could hide my tears.

I see hats posted here on a daily basis that just rock my world. How could I even begin to make such a list? Top 10? That's so absurd, it's laughable.

Redshoes51

One of the Regulars
Pick someone else's hats you like/want/desire/covet??

This one by Alleykat stays stuck in my memory...

alleykat.png

~shoes~

Wesslyn

Practically Family
I put a lot of hard thought into this, and it can't be narrowed down to just 10.
Pretty much every lounger has at least one hat that would be in my top ten.
Having said that, Alan, Moon and Mayserwegener MIGHT have my favorite collections, as in hats I could see myself wearing. I couldn't pull off a western as well as most others, for instance, so it almost seems unfair to rate one person's collection above another.
Ahhh! Conflict!

I put a lot of hard thought into this, and it can't be narrowed down to just 10.
Pretty much every lounger has at least one hat that would be in my top ten.
Having said that, Alan, Moon and Mayserwegener MIGHT have my favorite collections, as in hats I could see myself wearing. I couldn't pull off a western as well as most others, for instance, so it almost seems unfair to rate one person's collection above another.
Ahhh! Conflict!
+1 Hear hear!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass