Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$1000.00 Montecristi for a Ten Dollar Bill

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Good for you Doc. You will now be the envy of all members here and abroad.;)

analogist

One of the Regulars
A Hearty Congratulations, Doc

...or as we say in Brooklyn, "Mazel Tov." What a terrific thank you for your generosity.

I would have loved to win the hat for myself but for me and all the other raffle holders, we too are winners because "every child matters."

Thank you all for the fun, the suspense, and the privilege of a giving a gift instead of just gambling.

analogist

Zig2k143

Practically Family
I think if we did this every so often with different type hats or jackets or anything really we would really make an impact on the charity. I'd be willing to be involved with this.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Well done doc! I am very jealous - but in a good way.

Bud I want to acknowledge your contribution in this you did is all proud. Thank you Bud. I want to name my next not "Bud" and I am not kidding here!

docholliday55

Familiar Face
Gentlemen,
Thank you one and all for your congratulations and to those who sponsored this contest. I have heard and do believe that no man ever stood taller than when he kneels to help a child. We have learned through this contest that there are some very tall men who operate and participate here on this forum. I am honored to have done my small part and stand among you. I am grateful to have won but do believe that there were no losers in this event. Again, thanks to all concerned.
doc

Zig2k143

Practically Family
docholliday55 said:
Gentlemen,
Thank you one and all for your congratulations and to those who sponsored this contest. I have heard and do believe that no man ever stood taller than when he kneels to help a child. We have learned through this contest that there are some very tall men who operate and participate here on this forum. I am honored to have done my small part and stand among you. I am grateful to have won but do believe that there were no losers in this event. Again, thanks to all concerned.
doc

Great Quote Doc... You are a Gentleman. :)

EricH

One of the Regulars
Doc, wear it in good health. What a great undertaking this raffle has been and I think I speak for some of us when I say.......I should have bought more tickets ;)

Lets do this again, soon!

Hurrah for all who participated and a bigger hurrah for the organizers!

Eric

Nigel

One of the Regulars
Doc, well done you lucky devil. I look forward to seeing the finished pics in due course and to the gentlemen who ably assisted in making this all possible, many thanks to you all, first for the opportunity to win a fine hat such as this and secondly and most importantly for benevolence shown through this contest:eusa_clap

bobby J

New in Town
Way to go Doc. You're gonna have a great looking hat. This was fun, but more importantly we got to help some kids which is priceless. Way to go guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou