Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$1000.00 Montecristi for a Ten Dollar Bill

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Panamabob said:
International members: Absolutely Fine.

You may send a check made payable to EACH CHILD MATTERS, INC.

ROB TOMLINSON
EACH CHILD MATTERS, INC
PO BOX 51
LAGRANGE IN 46761

Please let me know if you are sending a check.

Up to 31 tickets as of 7:41 Eastern Time this morning.

WOW! Thanks.

Robert looks like we are off to a grand (pardon the pun) start.
I also want to thank MK for graciously allowing us to do this for the children.

RBH

Bartender
Art Fawcett said:
Bud, you're right, we didn't anticipate the question of money coming in after the cutoff. Since I doubt it would be more than a few, would anyone object to say 153 or 155 tickets?

Folks, our goal was to be able to send at least $1000 with Robert to Equador and that's what determined the number of tickets. Figure $4-500 cost on the body plus some shipping and that's how it was derived. No labor or construction costs involved at all. The winner will get the same treatment as any of my custom clients, ie: conformer, vintage ribbon, high grade sweat, everything that you would envision with a $1000 hat. That IS what you would pay through other sites for this quality.

Also, I think we should post the winner in big bold letters so if it isn't Fred, he can yell at someone!!

I say sell as many as you can! If I dont win it, at least someone here will, and then we can all envy the photos he will be sure to post! :D

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
WOW!!!!!!!

Thank you Gentlemen!! At this rate it looks like the limit will be reached in just a few days. I KNEW we could count on Loungers to support this.
BK, if you should win I believe a Homburg is very possible.
A big Thanks should also go to Sharpetoys for his involvement.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
BellyTank said:
You may be surprised-
-the quota may even be filled within 24 hrs.

Wait til people get home later today.

This is gonna be like a very short Hatathon.

B
T

BT I think you may be right. I second what Art said and thanks for Sharpetoys involvement in this endeavor.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
in.....after looking around at other places this hat would sell for $2,000 to $2,500 wouldn't it ?...i had to get in.....

mark the shoeshine boy

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
shoeshineboy said:
in.....after looking around at other places this hat would sell for $2,000 to $2,500 wouldn't it ?...i had to get in.....

mark the shoeshine boy

Mark,
You are correct...At a min. of $2000 from most other sellers except Panamabob and Art Fawcett...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum